Crazy Bear Hotel Break for Two with Champagne, Three-Course Dinner and Breakfast
The Crazy Bear
Two truly unique hotels acclaimed for dramatic decor and exceptional dining. The Crazy Bear is the antithesis to bland accommodation and has been awarded Coolest Hotel Chain by Prestige Events Magazine.
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield
Twelve new superior rooms.
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire is a decadent oasis of elaborate luxury situated in the centre of the beautiful, quintessentially-English Old Town Beaconsfield, just minutes from the M40 J2 and less than 30 minutes by train from London Marylebone. The oldest documented building in Beaconsfield comprises sumptuous accommodation, lavish English and Thai restaurants, two bars, four private function rooms, and a terrace with a swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Conde Nast Hot List for one of the best new hotels in the world.
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton in Oxfordshire is a unique boutique hotel with flamboyant character set in 80 acres and surrounded by rural Oxfordshire countryside, just 15 minutes from Oxford and less than 40 miles from London. The ‘original- Crazy Bear comprises eclectic accommodation, award-winning English and Thai restaurants, two bars, four private function rooms, abundant gardens and terraces, and is home to The Crazy Bear Farm and Farm Shop. The Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels.
For more Crazy Bear deals, click here
Option 1: Stadhampton Oxfordshire
- £275 for a Stadhampton original room package (61% off)
- £319 for a Stadhampton deluxe room package (60% off)
- £335 for a Stadhampton superior room package (60% off)
- £359 for a Stadhampton suite package (60% off)
Option 2: Beaconsfield Buckinghamshire
- £295 for a Beaconsfield townhouse room package (60% off)
- £325 for a Beaconsfield deluxe room package (60% off)
- £349 for a Beaconsfield superior room package (60% off)
- £375 for a Beaconsfield junior suite package (60% off)
- £389 for a Beaconsfield suite package (60% off)