✈ Amsterdam: 2-4 Nights at a Choice of 4* Hotels with Flights*
Located just a 2-minute walk from the nearest tram stop, 6km from the Rijksmuseum and the National Art and History Museum, the four-star XO Hotels Blue Square invites tourists to enjoy the rich cultural and historical heritage of the city. The rooms are kitted out with air conditioning, en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities. On-site amenities include a restaurant and a bar.
Placed in the modern neighbourhood IJburg, the four-star Amadi Panorama Hotel entices travellers with contemporary decor and scenic views of the city. A shopping centre and a charming harbour with restaurants are just a 10-minute walk away, while the city centre can be reached within a short tram or bike ride. When not out and about, guests can unwind and relax in en suite rooms which come complete with customised furniture, flat-screen TVs, and Nespresso coffee machines. The on-site restaurant located on the 8th floor serves up organic breakfast, tea, and wine.
Groupon's Guide to Amsterdam
Sitting on the south bank of IJ Lake, Amsterdam is a port city connected to the North Sea, with Amstel River flowing through from south to north. Mixing vibrant nightlife and many diverse festivals with Renaissance architecture and cultural events, Amsterdam, the capital city of the Netherlands, is a convenient spot for exploration and relaxation.
Guests can get a breath of fresh air with a stroll through the Erasmus Park, where ponds, gardens and local attractions make for a nice day of adventure or lazing in the sunshine. Moving inside, travellers can visit the Van Gogh Museum, which exhibits the works of the great master alongside pieces painted by his contemporaries. In this city of many tastes, tourists may enjoy Asian or Indonesian cuisine at one of the city's restaurants or have dessert in one of the famous pancake houses, before renting a bicycle for a refreshing ride along the canals. Amsterdam also boasts shopping streets, filled with a wide range of stores and street markets selling food and clothes.
Option 1: with London flights
- £99-£169 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £155-£229 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £215-£299 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Manchester flights
- £149-£199 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £219-£269 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £249-£329 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Bristol flights
- £179-£219 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £229-£275 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £279-£349 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Edinburgh flights
- £179-£215 for 2 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £239-£289 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £289-£369 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen