Cycling Revival Festival on 14 - 16 June at Herne Hill Velodrome
- One general admission ticket to Cycling Revival Festival
- When: 14 - 16 June
- Where: Herne Hill Velodrome, 104 Burbage Road, Herne Hill, London
- Door time: 11.30 a.m.
- £15 for one (1) general admission ticket valid 14 June (up to 62% off)
- £17 for one (1) general admission ticket valid 15 June (up to 56% off)
- £19 for one (1) general admission ticket valid 16 June (up to 51% off)
Cycling Revival Festival
Celebrating 200 years of the bicycle and the 70th anniversary of the venue hosting the 1948 Olympics, Cycling Revival Festival comes to Herne Hill Velodrome for a three-day event. There will be a 1940-s feel to the whole show so all visitors are welcome to attend in their favourite vintage costume. Spectators can rub shoulders with the stars of cycling such as three-time Olympic gold medallist Ed Clancy, watch Mark Beaumont making R.White's World One-Hour Penny Farthing Record attempt and have a flutter on the jam-packed racing schedule. The ITV-s Tour de France commentator Ned Boulting will also host interviews with well-known athletes. But the entertainment doesn-t end there as live music acts and dance lessons from Swing Patrol are also on schedule along with a vast array of food and drinks suppliers available to cater to all palates.