Afternoon Tea or Two-Course Lunch with Day Spa Pass at Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel and Spa
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
- Type of cuisine: international, locally inspired
- What-s included: full-day leisure pass and afternoon tea with optional Prosecco or two-course lunch with optional wine
- Day validity: Monday - Friday from 6.30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Afternoon teas and lunches will be enjoyed in Walton Hotel's Oranges and Lemons Restaurant
Traditional afternoon tea
- Choice of sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Selection of cakes and desserts
- Free-flowing tea or coffee
- Roasted tomato and red pepper soup
- Crispy chicken wings
- Salt and pepper squid
- Classic chicken Caesar salad
- Four seasons pizza
- Fish and chips
- Summer fruit Eton mess
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Additional amenities include: 20% off any spa treatments pre-booked 48 hours in advance and subject to availability - please contact the hotel direct for a list of treatments | 20% of retail spa products by Decleor
How can couples spend quality time together, rest and be pampered? Duos can take advantage of this four-star Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel and Spa deal including a full-day spa and leisure pass. Unwind in the sauna and steam room, make use of the well-equipped gym and enjoy some swimming in the pool, nestled in the 16th-century building in the unspoiled Warwickshire countryside.
How can guests satisfy hunger during their spa experience? Get an afternoon tea voucher and indulge in a spread of sweet and savoury treats, served with bottomless tea or coffee and an optional glass of Prosecco per person. Want a more hearty meal? Opt for a two-course lunch offer with a glass of wine each available as a choice.