The Mersey Beatles, 31 October - 29 November, 13 Locations (Up to 25% Off)
- One ticket to see The Mersey Beatles
- When and Where: 31 October, Port Sunlight | 6 November, Stockport | 9 November, Blackburn | 10 November, Rhyl | 13 November, Aldershot | 15 November, Norwich | 21 November, Lydney | 22 November, London | 23 November, Margate | 24 November, Salisbury | 28 November, Alloa | 29 November, Aberdeen | 30 November, Newcastle
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Showtime: 7.30 p.m.
The Mersey Beatles
The Mersey Beatles has been recreating the sights and sound of the original Beatles with an authentic Liverpool-flavoured attitude. Growing up together and sharing the love of the original group sparked the idea of creating their own show and slowly the fame has grown. They have been the resident Beatles- tribute band at The Cavern Club in Liverpool for ten years and polished their act with the audiences there before leaving to hunt for international fame. With known performances in Asia, USA and Australia, the band is coming back to their birth nation this autumn to once again bring the shine of Beatles- stars to their home fans.
More Deal Locations
- Princes Way, Aldershot, GU11 1NX
- 23 Bolton Road, Birkenhead,, Birkenhead, CH62 5DH
- Westgate Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1SG
- Mars Hill, Alloa, FK10 1AB
- Malthouse Lane, Salisbury, SP2 7TU
- Beach Promenade, Aberdeen, AB24 5NR
- High Street, Lydney, GL15 5DY
- Mersey Square, Stockport, SK1 1SP
- Margate Fort Cres, Margate, CT9 1HX
- Northgate, Blackburn, BB2 1AA
- East Parade, Rhyl, LL18 3AQ
- 112-114 Magdalen Street, Norwich, NR3 1JD